This year Mens Health week highlights the importance of taking the time to have regular check ups with a general practitioner and regular check-ins with your loved ones. This week is an opportunity to grow our understanding of the health issues impacting men, to explore the unique challenges men face in managing their physical and mental health and to promote strategies that break down barriers to good health.
Tips from menshealthweek.org.au to manage your health
- Be active in getting medical help if you don't feel well, have a problem that wont go away or notice unusual symptoms
- Its ok to seek help - don't try to do everything on your own or bury problems. Talk to your loved ones, mates or colleagues
- Push hard to get the help you need to manage your life, work, family and financial needs
- Partners - be proactive in helping your men and boys get the help they and you need
- Use available hotlines, speak with professionals to get the best course of action and be persistent.
Don't leave it too late to see help
visit menshealthweek.org.au for more information
Lets all look out for each other!
Check out our latest Edition of the Volunteer - Thankyou to all the Volunteers and Members who contributed - it is a packed edition and your input is greatly appreciated!
Thankyou to all the NSW SES Volunteers who worked through the 2019 – 2020 Bushfire Crisis
Actor from NCIS
- October 2020 (2)
- September 2020 (2)
- August 2020 (2)
- July 2020 (1)
- June 2020 (3)
- May 2020 (2)
- April 2020 (3)
- March 2020 (5)
- February 2020 (1)
- January 2020 (2)
- December 2019 (2)
- November 2019 (2)
- October 2019 (2)
- September 2019 (4)
- August 2019 (5)
- June 2019 (3)
- May 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (1)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2018 (1)