Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this website, you acknowledge you have read and accept these terms and conditions. Before using the site, please review these Conditions of Use carefully. The NSW SES Volunteers Association reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Use without notice to you at anytime.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
Ownership of content on website
The Content is owned by the NSW SES Volunteers Association and/or its licensors and their rights are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. You obtain no interest in the Content on the website.
Access to and use of the website
You are granted the right to view the website and the Content using your web browser and to save an electronic copy, or a hard copy, of parts of the Content for your own personal use and information, so long as the Content is not modified in any way.
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit distribute or communicate to the public the Content in any way except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Links to external websites on this website are provided on an information source basis only. The NSW SES Volunteers Association makes no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to any information, products, services or advice provided by these external links and any views or recommendations provided in linked sites do not necessarily represent those of the NSW SES Volunteers Association.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties.
The NSW SES Volunteers Association shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Members / Associate Members only website
This website is only for NSW SES Volunteers Association members / associate members as well as management and staff of the NSW SES Volunteers Association in carrying out its activities and purposes in operating the NSW SES Volunteers Association operations. Any password or username details provided to you by NSW SES Volunteers Association must be kept confidential and are for the use of the relevant stakeholder only. You will be held accountable for all activities that occur under your username and password details. You warrant that any information you provide to the website is accurate, current and complete.
You further warrant that you will maintain and update any information that has been the subject of any change. In accessing and using this website:
- You must not upload any information onto the website which is illegal, offensive, discriminatory or defamatory.
- You must not use the website for any illegal activity.
- You also warrant that the information you provide to us does not infringe the intellectual property of any other person.
- Personal identifying information must not be posted on the Website for public viewing.
- Contributions, were available must be polite, civil, tasteful and relevant. This is a public space and people of all ages read this site.
- Do not engage in activities that are intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper running of this site including spamming or flooding.
- No material or comments may be posted if they contain software viruses or other computer code, files or programs that are designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or communications equipment.
- All comments and posts will be moderated by NSW SES Volunteers Association staff and language filtering programs will be used to block certain words.
- Users may not advertise or promote products or services.
From time to time, were available, you are welcome to post comments, ideas and discussion points on a theme or topic. You can respond to the original post or to comments from other users. NSW SES Volunteers Association reserves the right to reject or delete any comments that it considers breaks any of the rules or the spirit of the rules and to block individuals from commenting.
NSW SES Volunteers Association is not responsible for any Content uploaded by any member onto the website. Upon the discovery of any unauthorized use or breach of your account, you should immediately notify NSW SES Volunteers Association.
The NSW SES Volunteers Association reserves the right to terminate your access to the website at any time, including but not limited to, if you cease membership / associate membership of NSW SES Volunteers Association.
These Conditions are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. The failure of the NSW SES Volunteers Association to exercise or enforce any right or provision does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.