Volunteers Association Flower Coordinator
Do you enjoy coordinating the distribution of floral arrangements as part of our welfare support to volunteers? We are seeking members to monitor incoming requests, and process orders for the Association that come through our General Welfare support request. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a group of enthusiastic members working with the Board of Directors and for fellow volunteers.
Volunteer Association Flower Coordinators are grassroots volunteers who work remotely to fulfil flower arrangement requests to help achieve our mission of supporting our volunteers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide regular reports to the Board of Directors on membership numbers
- Build a relationship with all NSW SES members and the Association
- Work with the magazine coordinator by providing content for publication in our quarterly magazine
- Inform the office of work status
Skills and Experience
- Communicate effectively in a friendly manner
- Ability to create rapport and be proactive and passionate about the mission of the Volunteers Association
- Demonstrated reliability and professionalism
- Delivery of reports within required time frames
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to use computers for the purpose of receiving and responding to emails, fulfilling flower requests, preparation of Flower report
- Ability to speak in alignment with the Volunteers Association’s mission and brand
-You will be part of a state-wide team committed to providing a positive and supportive volunteering experience.
It is anticipated that the time commitment would be approximately 2hrs per month.
Flower Coordinators can expect attendance at quarterly update conference calls and preparation of reports for the Board of Directors (meetings currently scheduled every two months).