The generous support of people across NSW who purchase our raffle tickets is greatly appreciated. The NSW SES Volunteers Association does not receive any government funding and is reliant on fundraising in order to support the volunteers of the NSW SES through our welfare, grants, scholarships and sponsorship programs. Raffles are currently being run by the National Association on behalf of NSW SES Volunteers Association.
Funds raised in NSW from the National SES Volunteers Association raffle go to supporting the Volunteers of the NSW SES through programs operated by the NSW SES Volunteers Association. These include:
- Providing representation of the views and concerns of the volunteer members of the NSW SES;
- Providing public education
- Providing benefits to the volunteer members of the NSW SES including:
- Unit Grants
- Educational Scholarships
- Funding Special Projects
- Mental Health support programs and services for volunteers
- Supporting various SES programs
- A welfare fund for Volunteers and their families
The major prize is valued at around $20,000 and features the choice of gift cards, a car
If you have any raffle queries or need to update your details & payment details, please contact the National SES Association.
|Check out the latest raffle and prizes here or to purchase your raffle tickets online.|
|The NSW SES Volunteers Association holds a charitable fundraising authority under section 13A
of the Charitable Fundraising Act 1991. Lic No. 18271.